Monday, March 16, 2009

Yes, it is that time of year again! The fair. I tell you what, every year I am so excited to go, and this year was no different! I LOVE their food! YUM!!!!! So typical Sunday, we just hung out inside with dad, and waited for the sun to go down! (Dad doesn't like the sun). And then off we went! We got there and just walked around a bit, and then decided to let the kids ride the rides! So for Lexi's experience... She enjoyed a variety of rides, and didn't mind trying most of them out...that was until.....The motorcycle ride...something about her being tied with a rope around her chest and then being jerked when the ride first started, was not her idea of fun...after this experience she was very selective on what she chose to ride.And now for my daring, courageous Mr. Christopher....He tends to be more like his mother ;) He enjoyed everyride. We would walk around even by the big rides and he would want to ride them all (Ring of Fire, Scorpion, etc.) There was one that he got on that took him a bit for surprise, I didn't think he would go on it...but he did.
Then it was off to walking, eating, games, more walking, more eating and more games. The kids each won a few prizes, and even each won their own fish. We ate your usual funnel cakes, fresh squeezed lemonade, pizza, corn dogs, etc. Then off to home we went. Dirty, tired, and exhausted!! Wait though, my fair days are not over...I have to do this all over again with my mother on Friday!!! ahhhhh!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. At-a-boy Ba-man! :) They make me smile. Yes Lexi called me the other day and insisted that she was Grandma. It was pretty funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Katie has fun like your kids did. we are wanting to go tomorrow after doctors.

    ReplyDelete