Friday, March 13, 2009

Kids say the funniest things

I have been cracking up lately at the things Christopher says. He is quite the little comical man around here these days. Every morning without fail he yells "mommy" really loud...in a funny voice. Well, he is yelling it in the bathroom. He just needs to hear me say you can wipe it. Then sometimes I get a response, "I have diarrhea". That means I have to go in and wipe....Today I had to go in and wipe :) When I went in the water was running in the toilet, and he says to me, "Do you hear that"? I told him yes, and he told me the toilet was talking to me! What a funny little boy! One more thing the other day he said something that only his daddy would be proud of. When the kids hurt themselves dad always thinks it is funny to check the chair and floor or whatever it is they hurt themselves with and be like be careful guys you're going to break my floor. The kids don't ever get it and certainly don't think it is funny, and I have tried to explain it to him that it isn't funny, but he insists on doing it. Christopher was getting into the car and hit his knee on the side, and he was like oh man I almost broke the car. I laughed because I think he gets the joke now. Anyways I hadn't blogged for a few days so I thought I would share a funny story. Nothing to exciting going on around here.

2 comments:

  1. This one cracks me up!! Ba-man is so funny. He called me back on the phone today just to tell me he loves me :) It made my day!

    ReplyDelete