Saturday, March 21, 2009

Superb Saturday

What a wonderful Saturday! I cant believe what a breeze today was! The kids were both on their best behavior today! YES!! FINALLY! A day where their father came home from work and I could just tell him they were both good and I was so proud! We made our way over to Shannon's house this morning so we could do our condo cleaning routine. Shannon and I found some cool ideas to do with the girls hair! So I put it to action, first Lexi and then Alivia! I tried this one out...and maybe tomorrow or in a few days I'll give another one a try :) It was quite fun actually! I am usually not one for patience with things like this, but I liked what I accomplished :o) So hair was done, for both the girls and the boys, and so now what to do? Well we attempted a new recipe....it was eh...okay, something just wasn't right with it, it was certainly rich and edible, but next week we will have at another recipe!
Now for the story that makes you chuckle.....Yesterday at Grandmas the kids planted sunflower seeds and tomato seeds. Sometime between the time we left yesterday and 7 oclock tonight when I went over there again she must have went to the store and bought a tomato. Lexi came in and said in a very excited voice, "We got one!" She thought that they had already grown a tomato!! Ha cute huh?

2 comments:

  1. You might have to try that our on Katie. Good job Alyson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I can most definitely try it anytime :o)

    ReplyDelete