Sunday, March 1, 2009

Short and Simple

Short and Simple, right to the point. Just for the record my blogs are mine. I will write as I feel in a way I feel to write. I will not ever be fake or lie or write things because I know others are reading to try and impress some or make myself something I am not. I am not a spiritual person and I do not on a daily basis quote the bible...occasional bible talk comes up here and there. Dont get me wrong I am not against people who are truly spiritual and enjoy bible quoting, it is just not my personal doing. But for this particular "blog" I wanted to quote one verse. Proverbs 12:22 Lying lips are abomination to the lord: but they that deal truly are his delight. So I would like to be the Lords delight. In accomplishing this my blogs will be true and I will write as is.

Now for the day....Just a typical Sunday around here. Got up, made pancakes, went to the flea market (had Jose with us, first time he went). We got lunch, bought our fruit, and then off we went. We usually stop over at Henry's family's house, and today was no exception. We stopped at the store first, bought some steaks, and cooked meat on the grill. Well the boys did, I sat at the computer :) About 7 oclock rolled around. We went home, cleaned the kids up, put pjs on, and then watched some t.v. Then it was 9 and off to bed the kids went! Time for lost now! That was the day, nothing out of the ordinary. Short and simple!

1 comment:

  1. Short and simple is the way to g. loks like you have a nice start to the blog :)

    ReplyDelete