Friday, May 1, 2009

Totally random

I am writing to just keep up with my blogging...nothing to exciting happened today...just another totally random day. We woke up and did our morning routine. Dad left for work, and then we left to do who knows what. We stopped by grandmas. The kids planted some plants, played with play dough, we ate lunch with grandma and then Lexi always does puzzles over there. I was getting ready to take the kids and go shopping and Lexi just couldn't resist inviting my mom along...She wanted my mom to go and buy more puzzles and when I said store she didn't realize grocery stores....so we took grandma to the store to buy more puzzles for Lexi. She got 4 more for Lexi to do over at her house tomorrow. Then we brought her back home and headed down to publix. I ABSOLUTELY hate going grocery shopping and put it off for as long as possible....2 weeks to about 20 days I go :) I always complain about going, but I just absolutely love all the fresh fruit and foods in the house afterwards!!! Then we stopped at home and put everything away. Then off to Bjs. I got all the things I needed there as well. On our way home Christopher tried to fall asleep....which I always try to prevent especially close to bed time...I told him look there's a school. He looked at me and said I am tired I am resting. Ha it was kinda cute....seeing how he was being horribly bad today (worse than his normal self)...Then home and to make dinner, and then to start my cake that I cant even eat until tomorrow when it is all the way done. Jello cake!!! You cook a white cake, then when it is done cooking you poke holes in it. ( I used a fork) Then you follow the directions on a jello box and make that. After it is made you pour it all over the top of the cake. Let it sit (mine will be over night) Then you can do two things...You can add pudding to the top, and then whip cream. Or just the whip cream. I am not doing the pudding this time, maybe next :) I cant wait to see how it turns out. I used Strawberry banana jello! Yum! Kids are asleep and I am just waiting for the hub to come on home. That was our day! Oh Oh one more thing I found some cheap ribbon today too...I bought 5 colors! Cant wait to try some new ideas!

1 comment: