Sunday, May 3, 2009

Cargo??

Ok excuse my dumbness here, but I think these things are called cargo holders or something (pictures explain it). Today we had cargo fun! What else can you do with a cargo holder than hold your stuff on top of your car when traveling? Well dad always knows these things :) You can make a swimming pool and then you can drag your kids around in it pulling it with the car!
What a wonderful Dad! He always comes up with the most fun ideas....although they are things I always question :o) So after helping dad all day at work, finally the kids are sleeping, and I am just about ready to crash....just hoping to clear up something I stirred up and maybe shouldn't have....Good night zzzzzzzzzzzz

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun day. And things are cool on our end. I will get the ribbons to you this week. Can you email me the size of ribbon, lengths and how many you need for a pair

    ReplyDelete