Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tomato

Yesterday we did not leave the house. Not once, not even to check the mail or anything. When it was time to go to bed Christopher said, but we didn't go anywhere today. I had to explain to my children that we don't have to do something every single day. That sometimes it is nice to just stay inside :)....today I should have stayed inside as well! Well it was fine while we were out, but now, not so fun! We went to the beach and now we are home and I am burnt! The beach really was perfect though. There was no one there. It was empty. The sky was clear. The clouds literally circled the outside of the beach and where we were it was totally clear. The kids could walk right out to the sand bar. It was great! They played with their new beach toys and tried to make castles! They kept making runs back and forth with their buckets to fill with water...Christopher had trouble keeping much of his water actually in the pail, but they managed to get some back up to our spot! Well hopefully this redness will be gone shortly and we can be back out there. Oh and BTW the kids are not burnt...I always remember their sunscreen...I forgot about my face :)

No comments:

Post a Comment