Thursday, April 30, 2009

Off in never neverland

I just realized (well before I made over my page) that I haven't blogged in quite some time. Lots of things going on in our home. The nice hot weather is here!!!! So we have been busy with the beach and outside playing, and anything to get us out of this house. I have been running around getting Lexi ready for preschool. Catching up on her shots, getting all the records I need, and now I am trying to find a good place to put her. I am on a hunt :) Also Lexi once again has double ear infections, that we caught by surprise at one of Christopher's Dr. appointments. Also she had to have blood work done to test for allergies. Then to top it off, in June she is having her hearing tested, not only for little speech delays, but she is a mouth breather and I think something is going on in there with fluid and such. Well to rest my mind we are having her tested. So hopefully I'll keep up a little better with the blogging....Until next time :P Good Day!!!

1 comment: