Monday, May 18, 2009

Rainy days!!!


Oh how I love rainy days! I love to sit inside and listen to the rain, to hear the thunder and lightning and then the kids making up stories of who is making the noise....angry clouds, sad clouds, etc. So I might as well catch ya up on the weekend, since I have nothing else to do! Saturday seemed very long...The kids and I got up and spent the morning awaiting a birthday party. Finally we got to leave and go and the kids very much enjoyed themselves at the party. When we were finished with the party we headed on over to grandmas. The kids always go over there and water the plants and play with their outside toys in grandmas backyard. Then we went inside and did puzzles, played jenga, and candy land (the Christopher and Lexi version). We ate pizza with grandma, and before we knew it, it was time to leave. We stopped at Henry's parents house so I could drop off something to his sister, and then finally off to our home. I stayed up making a few bows and watching some of my shows that I so desperately need to catch up on. Then on to Sunday....we were going to head out to Lowry park zoo...but we changed our minds and decided to stay in for the afternoon. Then the evening came around and we got dinner, then went out to St. Armands for a walk and a visit to my favorite place....Kilwins chocolate. We got a few treats to take with us and then some ice cream! Then off to home! And now we are back to today....just waiting for it to clear up outside. This evening I am taking my sister in law to go pick out a dress for her 8th grade dance...how exciting her first dance! Yay! Anyways glad it is raining, we can really use it!!!!

1 comment: