Wednesday, May 20, 2009

He's done it again!

Who did what you may be wondering.....?

Henry!!!!
He's done something fun but oh so very scary! I thought one of my kids might fall on their faces....

So we all like hammocks....
All kids like swings...

I don't know what they are called, but those things that are usually found in vans or SUVS to help hold groceries in your trunk space....Well Henry took one of those and made it a hammock...until it half way broke and then turned into a swing. He tied it up between a fence and a basketball hoop thing that was just barely nailed into a tree. It looked fun, but I couldn't watch b/c I thought for sure one was going to flip over and hurt themselves.

Fortunately no one was hurt and this occupied the kids for several hours :o)

This picture was just for fun! We may have a carpenter on our hands. His guitar wasn't working the other day and I caught him unscrewing all the screws to hold it together. He told me he was going to fix it..ha ha. He is so serious when he does these things!

No comments:

Post a Comment