Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Terrific Tuesday

AHHHH. What a wonderful day! It truly was a terrific day! I absolutely LOVE rainy stormy days! The day started when my kids and I got to watch a butterfly come out of its chrysalis. It was really cool! Then I finally got to eat Olive Garden! I have been wanting to eat there and Shannon was complaining about having to be stuck inside all day because of the rain so I decided I was going to go to Olive Garden and invited her along. I said I would NEVER go out with her and her three kids to lunch....Just makes me nervous with too many kids, but it went rather well. We even got compliments on how well behaved our kids were. Then over to Jo-anns for Shannon to get some fabric, and then home. I stopped at the gas station on the way home. I bought a scratch off and I won 100 bucks!! Wahoo! I know it isn't much, but I was truly excited! heh heh! Then to cook dinner...and finally to finish the night off with baths, stories, and then catching up on some of my shows!! YAAA BABY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment