Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wacky Wednesday

Such a random day...I woke up and decided to go and get Lexi caught up on all her shots. She is going to start preschool here soon and I need these all up to date in order for her to start. She had to get 4 of them! poor thing. She didn't even cry though. I couldn't believe it. Then when I was done I had to go to my moms and pick up my camera. I also stopped and looked at a house I saw online for sale, but it was definitely not what I was looking for. Then off to the house for lunch. Henry came home for lunch and then he wanted to go to the mall before he had to do a car at 4. So we went to the mall! We didn't find much, just some shoes for the kids at payless. Then Henry had to go to work. I could have either gone with him and helped or do something else. I decided to continue shopping. I ended up at several stores, and I came out buying 6 pairs of shoes, 6 complete outfits and two pairs of shorts. (All for the kids). My grand total with all places was only 150.84.....about 8 bucks was some scrapbook stuff from target. So how about that...Did I do good or what? I was truly amazed at myself. What a random, weird, good kinda day!

2 comments:

  1. Ok I am so taking you with me next time I have to shop :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I refuse to buy if it isn't on sale...a few things weren't but I figured why not? The pink shoes two in on the left were 3.74 at target!! I also found shorts at target for 2.80...and all the rest of the shoes were deals, like Buy one get one 50% off or some sort of a sale! I think it is such a waste for something they grow out of in less than 6 months...ya know?

    ReplyDelete