Monday, April 6, 2009

What's that in my belly button?

YES! It was absolutely amazing! There we were heading down Siesta Drive, and Lexi felt it! For the first time, and no one even told her! When we were little literally EVERY Saturday morning my mom took us 3 younger kids to the beach with her. Like before everyone got there. We would stay all morning, eat lunch, and then stop at McDonalds and get ice cream on the way home. Well on the drive to and from there is a little "bump" when you go over it fast enough you get a tickle in your stomach. We were going over it heading to the beach and Lexi felt it! She had a tickle in her belly and said what is that in my belly button. It made me smile. It was a small little thing we always did growing up and made a big deal over going fast over the bump, and now my kids can do it! I love it! We were out there to collect some shells and sand for my mom to take to Utah for Lyse's class. I shoulda realized when I took them that we were not going to get out of there dry. We started collecting the shells by the water, and slowly but surely they both ended up fully in the water! They loved it, I forgot how much they loved the sand and water since we hadn't been out there all winter! We will definitely be making some more trips out there more frequently!
Later on that night when I was driving home from Jamie's I got pulled over!!!! I knew I was speeding just a little bit, and just couldn't believe I got pulled over though. It was 11 o clock at night and I still hadn't taken my heart rate medicine, so my heart was racing quite fast b/c I was nervous! I seriously was worried for myself (lol) anyways he knocked on my window and I rolled it down. He said I am so and so with the Sarasota County deputies office, do you know why I pulled you over? I said no (heh heh) and he told me I had a light out! PHEW! That was it, a stupid light out in front! He let me go with a warning and told me to get it fixed right away b/c I could have gotten a 100 dollar ticket! So Henry and I went to Walmart at 12 in the morning and bought a new light and fixed it right away! NO TICKETS FOR ME!!! wahoo! Then we went out dancing! My mom had both the kids alone for the first time by herself over night! Then Sunday morning I picked them up, and we hung out with Dad all day. We went to the mall and to a few other stores. We stopped at his parents for him to eat some thing they made from his country, and I did his sisters hair! Then off to home and to bed! We have all been a little under the weather the last few days, antibiotics and all, so we have been having early nights! Then that leads us to today! Nothing special going on today, just went and ate lunch at the mall with dad on his lunch break, made a few store stops, and then home. At one store I bought the kids new "learning books" Lexi came home and practiced her letters, and Christopher his shapes! Cant wait until Lexi is in real school and learning these things from a teacher! That's it Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, summed up in one blog :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! That is so fun that she got the tickle in her belly. Save a lot of beach time for when I am there! I am going to be bored out of my mind if I am not able to work!!!

    ReplyDelete