Monday, April 13, 2009

Manic Monday

As far as Mondays go....this surely was a crazy one! I was exhausted Sunday night after all the Easter fun, and just did not want to wake up. Well eventually I had to. So, up I was. Now what to do first? Well I checked emails and such....trying to waste time so I didn't have to do what needed to be done. Eventually I fed the kids lunch and out the door we went. First, trip to BJ's. I usually do a Bj's trip about every ten days or so to stock up on some foods, but this trip was a much needed bigger trip. We not only needed food, I needed to get toilet paper, stock up on soaps, deodorants, and such..you know the bulky stuff! Off to home to carry up the cold stuff. I leave the really big stuff and things that don't need to be refrigerated for Henry to bring up when he gets home :) Things got put away, and then off to Super Walmart. I don't normally grocery shop here, but I wanted to try it out! It was great. I got a ton of things! I even got a bunch of Easter candy 50% off...wahoo! Off to home again to put everything else away...oh ya in the mean time I had a package to pick up at the office....my laptop came in...SWEET!!! I got home and put the groceries away, and then just had to turn the laptop on and test things out! Then it was time to make dinner....I made it, we ate. After dinner I then cleaned the whole entire house, mop, bleach, scrub brush and all! JOY! After this, I debated on whether or not to go and do laundry.....it was 8:30 already, but I didn't want to do it tomorrow, so I decided sure do it now, and tomorrow you can relax!! It is done, all the laundry finished! Tomorrow I will indeed relax! That was my Manic Monday!
Now the kids the whole day were not on their best behavior. It seems the days where I need to be doing things and cant mend to their every need they just mis behave ALL day. I could not sit and watch cartoons, read books, play princess bingo, yada yada. When they were supposed to be cleaning their room, they were hitting each other, whining and complaining. In the stores they kept asking when we were leaving, and if we were done yet, because it was taking too long. Dinner time, UGH, Lexi just had a fit because I made her eat her salad. Plus all day all I heard is how they wanted to eat more candy, more candy! Well it is over and tomorrow should be terrific!

No comments:

Post a Comment